Sunday 8 June 2014

For the first time in life the urge to of writing down my thoughts has driven me crazy. This is because I have no one to share my thoughts with. I speak less these days but think more. I am here in my dream city Bangalore all alone, all by myself, away from my parents, friends.It looks like my thoughts have undergone a complete change. The boy who was always surrounded by the color  green and pampering is now matured and self made. The thought about making others (my family) happy is what holds a top priority in my life. As the sea waves keep on rising my passion to rise above all gets fanning from it. Stepping into my parents shoes and being my own guardian is not so easy as it sounds. The kind of life I have had in the past five months when I was not getting a proper accommodation I realized the importance of home and its value. One thing I have picked it up from a lot of successful people around me is that you must enjoy what you do and not complain about it. So I accepted whatever kept coming  my way with effort and acceptance I made it beautiful for me.
It is true that once you move out of school and step into college life you generally don't make good friends similar was the case with me. A person who loves going out with friends I couldn't believe that I was capable of going out and enjoying my own company and my thoughts. I have all kinds of people around me but instead of ignoring the ones I don't like I talk to everyone. My emotion towards friends the ones that I will be making in future is now dead. The focus is on the career waiting ahead which will give my parents a smile saying that they are proud of their son also.

The one who used to throw tantrums for food can now eat any kind of food. The aim is to excel in being the best.The silly magazines which dad used to get for my I used to ignore them are the ones I buy on my own today to read them.

The search for my Dreamy girl is now over but the hope is still alive.!!!!! This is when I realize that yes its time when i have finally grown up as there was no one to treat me or pamper me like a kid.After so many lessons of my life,finally something good is on track and that is day when i started my own company (Online classifieds Advertisement).

2 comments:

  1. wow..This is awesome motivational story ... keep it up ..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a motivational story ....dude ..nice article .:) :)

    ReplyDelete